WHAT TO EXPECT
HOT Volleyballs Skills Clinic is a program for all skill levels that focuses on improving an athlete’s desired individual skill. With a HOT Volleyball coach, each week this program focuses on a designated skill to perfect said skill by increasing its efficiency, strengthening its power, and building full control. Prior experience is necessary.
- help strengthen a particular skill set
- Irons out any skill issues (ball control, footwork, form, etc.)
- Receive hyper focused attention on specific skills
- Locations: Loyola / St David’s
- Age Groups: Grades 6th-11th
- This program has the option to participate 1 day per week to 2 days per week.
- What to Wear/Bring:
- Water bottles – All locations have water fountains nearby to refill your bottles.
- Knee pads – These are necessary. Available for purchase for $25.
- Athleticwear – gym shorts, sweatpants, Trackpants, t-shirts, etc. No jeans, flannels, button downs, skirts, dresses etc.
- Gym sneakers or volleyball shoes only! No Converses, Air Force 1s, Uggs, heels, boots, etc.
- No jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bracelets) allowed.